5 Reasons To Put A.I. To Work for Your Organization
Let’s face-it, search leaves much to be desired when it comes to the experience that your customers and employees are having with your organization. A.I. engagement tools – like intelligent virtual assistants – have been gaining momentum thanks to their ability to inject richness, personalization and intelligence into the digital experience.
A.I. Showing Impressive Returns for Organizations
While personal virtual assistants like Siri and Cortana have certainly simplified our lives and made device interaction more intuitive, others have been created and trusted to serve the workforces and customers of some of today’s most successful companies. They serve as virtual brand ambassadors and domain experts that are trained to service an endless number of users in a way that is conversational, precise and seamless. And, they’re allowing organizations to gain control of the customer experience in a way that far exceeds what traditional self-service options could offer.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself when considering an investment in virtual assistant technology for your company:
1. Do you have an information-rich website? Finding information on a website can be tough. Rather than forcing users to navigate an unfamiliar site architecture or sift through hundreds of keyword-search results, a virtual assistant engages in conversation, gathers pertinent information and delivers the single, right answer or action.
2. Are hold times for live service frustrating your customers? A virtual assistant, when front-ending your website, mobile website or other back-end systems, can serve as a branded first point of contact and quickly satisfy a large percentage of interactions on the channel your customers prefer. A virtual assistant is always available and can seamlessly transfer issues that require live assistance to the right representative for the issue.
3. Is your HR department spread too thin? On average, an employee has six 30-minute interactions with HR per year. If you have a large company, this represents thousands and thousands of personnel hours. A virtual assistant can be ‘trained’ to serve as an extension of your HR team, assisting employees 24/7.
4. Do customers interact with your organization through a personal account? Deep, secure integration with your systems of record mean that virtual assistants can deliver highly personal, relevant interactions.
5. Do you want more control over the customer experience? Unlike search, where you have very little control over your customers’ experience on your website, a virtual assistant lets you design conversations and interactions to provide a quality customer experience, every time.
Evolve Past Link Surfing
If you’re looking at technologies that will give you greater control over the experience your employees and customers are having with your brand, look for solutions that bring unity to your existing platforms and systems of record. Consider intelligent solutions that truly allow users to drive their interactions by engaging with the equivalent of your best employee rather than a search bar. Nobody likes link surfing when it comes to interacting with their favorite company.